Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Philadelphia & South Jersey
Although many Philadelphia doctors give excellent care and provide quality services for their patients, the unfortunate truth is that sometimes they make mistakes. In the event of such negligence, you may need a medical malpractice attorney to help determine whether you have the right to sue.
Deciding whether an adverse medical outcome was an accepted risk or a lawsuit-worthy act of medical malpractice is an issue that should be discussed with an experienced medical malpractice attorney. Cronin Trial Lawyers has handled countless medical negligence cases involving doctors and hospitals in Philadelphia, Atlantic County, Essex County, Camden County and other medical facilities in PA and NJ.
Our firm will listen carefully to provide excellent advice to those who believe they have a medical malpractice case. Among others, these types of cases can include:
- Surgical instruments or medical supplies left in the patient
- Failure to diagnose cancer or another disease
- Birth injuries
- Improper amputation
- Delay in treating infections
- Anesthesia errors
- Defective drugs or medical products
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- Stroke-related misdiagnoses
- Hospital/emergency room negligence
- Medication errors
- Surgical errors
- Failure to monitor neonatal premature babies
- Negligent intramuscular injection
It is very important to review the details and file your case promptly. Our firm will discuss these issues with you confidentially and compassionately.
In addition to medical malpractice cases, we also handle cases involving:
- Auto Accidents – This includes cars, trucks, motorcycles, and everything in between.
- Civil Rights Violations – We handle everything from police brutality to discrimination and illegal seizures.
- Commercial Disputes – Cronin Trial Lawyers are well-versed in breaches of contracts, debt collection, and partnership disputes.
- DUI Cases – Drunk driving litigation often requires professional guidance, and we are here to help.
- Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation & Product Injury – This include trip and fall accidents, dangerous products for children, construction machinery failure and more. If you need a brain injury lawyer, call 215-751-9001.
- Arbitrations & Mediations – Cronin Trial Lawyers is a law firm devoted to getting you the best possible result. Joseph D. Cronin regularly sits as a Judge Pro Tempore for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas and assists other lawyers in resolving their cases.
- Social Security Disability – The application process for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) can be complicated. We can connect you with the right representatives that can guide you through this process to get you the compensation that you deserve.
From irresponsible medicine prescriptions to wrongful death cases, the Cronin team always puts our clients first. Our team is determined to get you the outcome you deserve, and we rigorously research and review medical and other mishaps on a regular basis. Cronin Trial Lawyers leave no stone unturned when it comes to searching for small but important details that others may overlook. We take pride in what we do.
If you or someone you know has been the victim of medical malpractice, call Cronin Trial Lawyers today, or use the contact form below, for a free consultation. Our service area includes (but is not limited to) Philadelphia, Atlantic County, Essex County, Camden County and the neighboring towns in PA and NJ. If you are the victim of medical practice and need a personal injury lawyer, call 215-751-9001 today.